1. My favorite dessert is Molly Cake, but it must be frozen. It’s also known as Snicker’s Chocolate Bar cake.
2. The weirdest thing I’ve ever eaten is Frog’s Legs (a delicatessen in some regions). Do note that I’m not interested in ever eating that again.
3. I just found out that when I was a little girl, I had an imaginary friend named Georgie.
4. The last stamp in my passport is from Cuba.
5. Three favourite words – nuances, paraphenalia and factoids. Like how my title reflected my fave word!
6. My favorite life motto is “Better to have and not need than to need and not have”!
7. I feel most powerful when I’m in heels, wearing a killer outfit and of course, when my hair is professionally done!
8. My favourite punctuation symbol is the exclamation mark. I tend to overuse it unnecessarily!
9. What pulls at my heartstrings the most……is an elderly couple holding hands.
10. Sound that I love the most……. is the sounds of children playing in the playground.
11. The one talent that I wish I had……is the gift of singing.
12. If I were a new addition to the crayon box, I’d be a cross between orange and red because I’m passionate. Passionate about purpose, life and love.
13. My most memorable 90’s jam is “It Takes Two” by Rob Base and DJ E-Z Rock
14. Music is what cheers me up when I’m feeling down. I turn it up, hold my hair-brush like a microphone and dance around the room like I’m Dr. Meredith Grey on Grey’s Anatomy.
15. For my last birthday, I went jet-skiing. Plan on doing so again this year!
16. Best Childhood Memory is when my father traveled in to surprise me at my seventh B-Day party, which was held at McDonalds. Having a McDonald’s B-Day party back then was all the rage. I was wearing a fierce yellow jumper and white blouse. Just saying!
17. What I remembered most fondly about my grandfathers - my paternal grandfather would always include lottery numbers in his letters that he wrote to me when I was a little girl. My maternal grandfather would wait outside on the porch for my grandmother when she would be coming home at night, from her monthly women’s gathering. He did so to ensure that she got in safely. That was true love!
18. Biggest Pet Peeve – people who resort to lying, are fake and kiss up to get ahead – ARRGGGHHH!!!
19. I’m most proud of ….my book that I’ve just finished and published. Just completing it was a feat in and of itself.
20. People would be surprised to know that I do have a funny side to myself. Although I can be very proper at times, I can also bring a dash of funny!
21. My favorite form of exercise is to dance, walk and play tennis. Prefer to do things that I enjoy so that it doesn’t seem like I’m exercising.
22. Guilty pleasure of mine is to eat Krispy Kreme donuts hot off of the conveyor belt. I’ve indulged infrequently but always enjoyed immensely.
23. My favorite scenery is an active waterfront locale where I can see houses, boats and landscape in the midst of blue indigo water. That is serenity to me.
24. One of my favorite cities is Rio in Brazil. It’s like a number of cities nestled between the mountains and the water. Quite beautiful!
25. I can be a little bit of a geek, enjoying news stories from 60 Minutes, Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel and I love watching documentaries about historical events and people.